Sunday, October 23, 2011

Misa on Wheels

When I woke up late for my daughters football game this morning something told me to check DA, I wont ever forgot what I saw. And I am happy I did. This girl is not new on DA,or new to cosplaying. She has a lovely collection of some of the most ICONIC costumes in peoples minds.

I was enjoying her gallery and all the photos she took with everyone around her that I didn't notice one thing that NEVER changed outfit. Her wheel Chair. This woman is cosplaying some of the most able body people in the anime and game world. And not once did she let her wheel chair define her character!

I am so happy to see that she didn't let this define the cosplays she could play. I hope to see more from her. She is a strong woman. Check out her Deviant art here: http://spawn-of-jenova.deviantart.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment