Tuesday, October 25, 2011

when will we be home?



So as many of you know I have been working my arse off to get my daughters costume done. Well really... not that much. I could have put this together in an hour if I wanted to. I just am way to lazy to do it that fast. So here I sit half way done today and about to start the final parts of it. The never ending skirt fabric. But first here is a photo of where I was this morning when I started to work. This is just before the sleeves we put on!

As you see I do drink a lot of slurpee when I work on projects like this. (blue cup in the background) it is my one bad habit. But at least it is not smoking! lol.

SO back to the grind. As tomorrow it is Fur suit, tail, and a whole bunch of other things.... I also need to prep things for the printers. Oi.... I love the end of convention season.

No comments:

Post a Comment