Friday, February 17, 2012

Oh I missed a day....

So yesterday I was so excited to tell you all that I did on Wednesday that I had the post all planned in my head, and photos taken. Then yesterday I got home and was so tired that I went to bed at Six! Not my normal 10 or 11 that night but 6!

It happens every so often I have a rough day at work, and a long few days off and I just need the sleep. I forgot just how hard it is to be a stay a working mom some days. Any ways after a great sleep I was awake this morning at 3:30am oh how un fair the world can be some times lol.

So this what's on your desk Wednesday was completely and amazingly productive. I had so much fun and really really just worked my butt off.

So I completed the following with a few photos! YAY!

Lao looks amazing with his Face up on him now, And now that his wings are on, his face is done. I need to really work on his outfit so he can be clothed and not naked. I just need to wait to get his crown and items so I can paint them too. I was happy with how he turned out. Do you see under his wing? The hanging pieces of pink. That is the pieces to Lia!
So after I was done with Lia, and Lao I was so happy with my new work and how face ups are looking for me I decided to continue on to Patches, she needed her make up done as well so on I went. I got her done in less then an hour. It is truly amazing just how comfortable I am with this style now. So now to start adding new techniques to my style.
And last but not least Ears and a tail of Lia. Her ears ended up darker then I wanted but the pink on them is AMAZING! I want to take her in her kitty gear outside with her and take photos before I send her off to her owner. I am sure that will be happening soon!

Not shown I also have worked really hard oh my for the horde cross stitch and finished off not one but TWO pages for it. I am so happy with that as well. I will be done with this cross stitch not long from now. HAPPY DAY!

So what was I doing today? WORKING! Yup, I taught today and it was a blast. I am now at home had a nap and just flipping through craft room video's on youtube. I LOVE these tour video's Makes me jealous and gives me so many idea's on what to do with my over cluttered office.

So till next time everyone. SEE YA!

No comments:

Post a Comment