Sunday, February 26, 2012

Saturday Shopping Trip.


So this weekend I decided it was time to buy over 100 colours in DMC floss (I work in another brand but decided it was time to upgrade) I have 4 large projects planed this year and I needed to collect floss for it. So out of the 100 plus colours I needed I only am missing 13 of them. I was so happy about that. I am only missing 3858, 3836, 3754, 3752, 3740, 3607, 754, 738, 554, 451, 317, 310, and 032.

So that makes me very happy. I also bought more cloth, Aida is my fave to work with so I stick with it. And also casting resin for cell phone charms I want to make. Today I go to the dollar store to pick up the molds I wanted from them (I saw them there last week hopefully they are still there)

And as you can see there are two small cups of buttons, a pink and black bag that is perfect for my craft store haul. And some card bobbins. I was going to make my own but decided against it.

Also I am almost done the alliance piece of my World Of Warcraft cross stitch I am doing for the room mate, it allowed me to catch up in CSI I love just watching TV and working away at a cross stitch. And at this rate I will be on the large three by the beginning of tomorrow. I am looking forward to that.

I also have to spend time this week and putting away a few more things in my office I want to do that tour before summer gets here lols. So that is my weekend, I went shopping, saw two movies last night, woman in black and then the secret world of Arrietty. Both were amazing and I would love to take my daughter to see Arrietty! She is a huge Ghibli fan.

Also no more word verification for all your comments. YAY!

how was your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment